Charm is deceptive & beauty is fleeting: but the woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Proverbs 31:30

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Because I am such a slacker…





Alex’s birthday party was originally scheduled for a date almost 2 months ago. We ended up finally having it a little over a month ago. Why then has it taken me so long to update ol’ blog-o with pictures?



Because I am such a slacker! :) I have had plenty of opportunities to do so and just didn’t. There have been weekends lately where I have not done one single productive thing. I guess that is how one truly obtains this awesome slacker status that I have achieved. Awesome!



That said, Alex’s party was super fun! The kids all had a great time and Alex is still talking about it to this day! I count that as a success!



3 comments:

Tyne said...

Cute, cute pictures! Wish we could have been there for the fun. I like the collage too, you slacker!

Tyne said...

Hey, did you change your banner and add tags on the side? Very cute~

The Griffin Family said...

That was definitely the slacker way out! I just chose a ton of pics and had the computer do all the work! lol! I haven't made any changes to the header and I am a goob! What's a tag? lol!